Join Cavendish Advocacy’s Managing Director, Alex Challoner at the first CBI Government Affairs Network of 2021 as we discuss the biggest issues of the day under Chatham House Rule, providing you with exclusive CBI insights into what you can expect from the political landscape in 2021 and how your business can plan for a year of recovery.
Attending this event will allow you to:
- Access intelligence on what business can expect from the 2021 policy landscape;
- Get to grips with Government priorities for the coming months & beyond;
- Discuss how business can play a role in shaping the UK’s global agenda, including the G7 & COP26;
- Understand how public affairs industry is reacting to the year ahead; and
- Find out latest results from an exclusive poll by YouGov which asks MPs views on UK’s future prospects.
- Rain Newton-Smith, Chief Economist, CBI
- Matthew Fell, Chief UK Policy Director, CBI
- Alex Challoner, Managing Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Darren Yaxley, Research Director, Reputation & B2B Research, YouGov
- Chaired by Callum Biggins, Campaigns Director, CBI
Please note this is a member only event. You can find out more by visiting the CBI’s website. Cavendish Advocacy is proud to sponsor the CBI Government Affairs Network.