What it’s all about:
Cavendish Advocacy is a leading independent government relations and corporate communications consultancy, established in 2003. Since then we’ve been helping companies, charities, campaign groups and public bodies with their political and media relations at all levels in the UK. Now part of the BECG Group, you’ll be part of a growing full-service communications agency that includes public affairs, stakeholder engagement, corporate communications, digital marketing, PR, social media, design and video experts.
Our Account Executive will be responsible for supporting Account Managers and Account Directors in the delivery of client work across a range of clients. This role would suit a candidate with a strong interest in campaigning, issues, politics and communications, and who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team in the delivery of high-quality work across a diverse range of accounts.
What you’ll need:
- An interest and knowledge of the workings of Government and Parliament.
- An interest in campaigns that include a variety of outputs and media.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- Good social media skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
What you’ll need to do:
- Supporting the delivery of political and corporate communication campaigns and engagement programmes.
- Drafting concise and accurate communications including client monitoring reports, briefing notes, press releases, and correspondence to various stakeholders.
- Providing event support for clients where required.
- Contributing to new business development.
- Building a network of business, political and policy contacts.
Who we are & What we do:
Operating from nine offices across the UK, we manage political, media and community relationships for some of the country’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
The teams help clients achieve their goals by engaging with politicians at a local, regional and national level, whether they’re seeking to obtain planning consent for a new development, deliver best-practice consultation, manage reputation, raise their profile with political stakeholders or influence Government policy.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age