Developing the EV charging network to meet long-term consumer demand is crucial to meeting the Government’s transport and decarbonisation agenda. We brought together a panel on the future of EV, bringing together stakeholders from Parliament, local government, and the EV industry.
Expert panelists included:
- Chris Loder MP, Member of the Transport Select Committee
- Cllr Matthew Dormer, Leader of Redditch Borough Council
- Melanie Shufflebotham, COO & Joint MD, Zap Map
- Matthew Shirley, Head of Electrification & New Mobility, Renault UK
- Neil Madgwick, Head of Connections Service Delivery, UK Power Networks
- Jamie Gordon (Chair), Director of Infrastructure & Energy, BECG