As 2021 draws to an end, we reflected on the last 12 months and looked ahead to what 2022 may bring politically, economically and socially and the potential impact on the construction and infrastructure sector.
- Sue Kershaw Managing Director, Transportation, Costain
- Sheena Sood, Partner, Beale & Company
- Alex Challoner, Board Director, Cavendish Advocacy
- Matthew Farrow, Director of Policy, ACE and EIC
- Neil Macdonald, Chief Executive, Thrive
Infrastructure Intelligence have partnered with the BECG Group for a series of free virtual roundtables, webinars, and interviews which will bring the infrastructure community together to share and learn from their experiences and to focus on what a successful future should look like for the sector.
Complete the form below to watch the session